Deal Registration AnalystThe Deal Registration Analyst will be responsible for processing partner deal registration requests for the Channel Organization within the Partner Circle Channel Operations team. Responsibilities include researching deal registration requests and rendering a decision to approve or deny the request within established timeframe. Researching account ownership, searching pipeline / forecast for duplicate deals, Service Level Agreement and guidelines as needed to reach an approval/denial decision. Tools used would include SFDC (SalesForce.com), Excel, Outlook
- Understand the Deal Registration Rules of Engagement (RoE) and governance process
- Support the deal registration queue ensuring proper SLA achievements
- Ensure proper quality of approved Opportunities
- Achieve the goals establish as part of the Deal Registration and Special Pricing deal process
- Support overall process improvement for the organization
- Knowledge of Deal Registration Process and Procedure
- Understanding of Deal Registration RoE
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage multi-tasking and multiple priorities
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
Why work with us?
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Quest is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Quest are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Quest will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Quest encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers