- are interested in network and security technologies.
- are passionate about programming and eager to deliver quality results.
- really like the world of web browsers.
- are creative problem solver with an analytical mind.
- are able to get enthusiastic and make others enthusiastic,
What your tasks will be?
- Think and work together with an AGILE team.
- Contribute to collaborative design, development and bug fixing efforts.
- Develop clean code (a'la CleanCode).
- Develop and improve testing methods for our products.
- Pay maximum attention to potential users' demands.
- Continuously improve your and your teammates' skills.
- Experience in web technologies and frameworks. (AngularJS, jQuery,, Bootstrap, etc)
- Openness to backend development. (Python/Scala/PHP)
- Knowledge of any version control system. (git, cvs, svn etc.)
- Confident level of English (reading and writing documentation)
- Openness to new experiences and learning.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent earned or in progress in the field of IT.
- Experience in graph and data visualization.
- User Experience (UX) knowledge, openness to UX.
- Continuous Integration and Deployment knowledge.
- Experience in Open Source development.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies. (Scrum/KanBan)
- Experience with development tools. (Chrome Dev Tools, FireBug, etc.)
- Experience with remote provisioning tools. (Puppet, Salt, Chef etc.)
- Because with us you can contribute to the development of professional products that make the world a safer place.
- Because with us you can learn a lot about your profession and more.
- Because we are growing fast and growth creates new opportunities all the time.
- Because we value the sharing of knowledge.
- Because here you will have all the freedom, tools and company you need to create.
- Because we let you catch a break and unwind whenever you need to.
- Because our offices are cozy without being oppressively trendy.
Location: Budapest, District XI.
How to apply?
Should you be interested in this opening and fulfill the requirements, please submit your professional resume to us via the following page, indicating the job title in your application and we will contact you shortly!