What is Balabit, you ask? It is the accumulation of the knowledge and experience of brilliant and devoted people, and a place where people can laugh even at the nerdiest jokes. It is also an exciting workplace, providing you with answers to your questions and feedback on your ideas and work efforts. A place where your projects can be just as engrossing as a good TV show or an exciting game. And last but not least: one of the world's leading IT security software vendors with approximately a million open source users from all over the globe.
We are looking for an Integration Engineer colleague to join our Service Delivery team.
As an Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for the delivery of complex solutions to our enterprise clients, as well as providing technical resolution to issues in connection with our portfolio.
Your role also includes providing detailed product information, solution design, integration, consulting, training, and problem solving in post-sales phases.
The position will give you a great opportunity to work both individually and as part of a team. It will satisfy your ambition to develop and greatly advance your technical and professional skills while learning our cutting-edge network security technologies.
- Design and manage the execution of integration projects
- Global integration for enterprise customers/partners.
- Support existing and prospective Partners in their usage of BalaBit products, which includes applications consulting, solution design and development, training, troubleshooting, testing, installation and documentation.
- Cooperate with Presales, Product Management and Product Development teams.
- College or university degree in informatics or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience as a System Engineer
- Experience in the planning, implementation, documentation and operation of Unix/ Linux systems
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking, application level protocols, and firewall technologies
- Experience in network communication debugging, routing, knowledge of VPN technologies
- Basic programming skills, ability to read and interpret source code
- Self-dependence, pro-activity, willingness to acquire new knowledge
- Good communication skills, customer-oriented attitude
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Knowledge of logging solutions (e.g. syslog-ng)
- Experience with current server applications (Apache, Postfix, databases, etc.)
- Knowledge of some scripting languages like Perl, Python, Bash, AWK
Workplace: Budapest XI.
Why choose Balabit?
Because with us you can contribute to the development of professional products that make the world a safer place.
Because we value the sharing of knowledge.
Because here you will have all the freedom, tools and companions you need for creation.
Because we let you catch a break and unwind whenever you need to.
Because our offices are cozy without being oppressively trendy.
If you are interested in the above mentioned opportunity, and you believe that you fulfill the requirements, please upload your English CV and your salary expectations here: