HR Business PartnerWhat is Balabit? The accumulation of the knowledge and experience of brilliant and devoted people, and a place where you can laugh even at the nerdiest jokes. It is also an exciting workplace, providing you with answers to your questions and feedback on your ideas and efforts. A place where your projects can be just as engrossing as a good TV show or an exciting game. And last but not least: one of the world's leading IT security software vendors with approximately a million open source users from all over the globe.
We are looking for an HR BUSINESS PARTNER who would like to join a young team with his/her dynamic personality and helpful attitude.
- Being business partner for our Development (of more than 80 colleagues)
- Being an active member of the daily life of the Development department
- Supporting managers on daily HR related decisions
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with leaders and engineers
- Maintaining a relationship with software developers, understanding their day-to-day job, their skills/tools and main processes. Deep technical knowledge is not a requirement
- Managing and maintaining HR related processes
- Driving and monitoring recruitment process from position specifications to onboarding
- Scheduling and conducting online, phone and personal interviews
- Initiating and implementing innovative technology solutions for social media recruitment
- Supporting in choice of recruitment channels and test tools, proactively suggest improvements in recruitment process
- Building strong relationship with potential applicants and ensure all candidates receive feedback in a timely manner
- Active participation in process improvement, company policies and documentation
- Supporting employer branding activities
- Administration of recruitment activities, administrative support of management
- Strong English language skills (both verbal & written)
- At least 1-2 years of HR Business Partner experience (on the plus side: at least 1 year IT recruitment experience)
- At least 1 year experience in working at a company as a member of the HR team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Organization and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and web-based applications
- Dynamic, proactive, self-confident and open personality, goal oriented approach
- Precise, independent working
- Positive and energetic personality
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills: effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Open to professional challenges
- Must be detailed oriented, have strong organizational and analytical skills.
Workplace: Budapest 11th district
- Because with us you can contribute to the development of professional products that make the world a safer place.
- Because with us you can learn a lot about your profession and more.
- Because we are growing fast and growth creates new opportunities all the time.
- Because we value the sharing of knowledge.
- Because here you will have all the freedom, tools and company you need to create.
- Because we let you catch a break and unwind whenever you need to.
- Because our offices are cozy without being oppressively trendy.
If you are interested in the above mentioned opportunity, and you believe that you fulfill the requirements, please upload your CV below: