HR Compliance SpecialistWhat is Balabit? The accumulation of the knowledge and experience of brilliant and devoted people, and a place where you can laugh even at the nerdiest jokes. It is also an exciting workplace, providing you with answers to your questions and feedback on your ideas and efforts. A place where your projects can be just as engrossing as a good TV show or an exciting game. And last but not least: one of the world's leading IT security software vendors with approximately a million open source users from all over the globe.
Balabit Europe is now looking for an enthusiastic person to the following position:
HR COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
We are searching you, if...
- …you have proven working experience 5-10 years in similar role.
- …you have prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management.
- …you are strong in analytical thinking, as you are required to analyze trends, surveys, and spreadsheets as to determine compensation and benefits strategies.
- …you know well the current Hungarian labor rules and regulations – preferably you have international experience as well.
- …you are familiar with various types of incentives and benefits.
- …you speak English at professional working proficiency.
- …you have extensive knowledge of HRIS (preferably SAP) and MS Office.
- …you got BS degree in human resources or business administration or finance.
What you will do in this role…
- Ensuring that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc.) and internal processes, and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals.
- Maintaining compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive, and participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
- Liaising with Hungarian and foreign payroll agencies and benefits suppliers.
- Making recommendations based on data analyses.
- Operating and controlling the commission system & the company share option plan.
- Implementing the SAP-HR module.
- Periodic review of the grade system.
- Using various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations.
- Supporting periodic audits and prepare reports, and acting as first point of contact to our Finance department.
Why would you choose us?
- Because you will be part of an amazing HR team…
- Because you will gain international experience while you sit in Budapest…
- Because you can practice English a lot…
- Because we have a really Cool Workplace in the 11th district (Budapest)…
- Because you will have flexible working hours…
- Because you can be proud of our products – as we make the world a safer place…
- Because we organize regular beer and sausage parties on the terrace…
- Because we are growing fast and growth creates new opportunities and of course challenges all the time
- Because here we need your creativity
If you are interested in joining the adventure, please upload your CV here: