Sales Administrator for supporting US region from BP (30 hours)What is BalaBit? The accumulation of the knowledge and experience of brilliant and devoted people, and a place where you can laugh even at the nerdiest jokes. It is also an exciting workplace, providing you with answers to your questions and feedback on your ideas and efforts. A place where your projects can be just as engrossing as a good TV show or an exciting game. And last but not least: one of the world's leading IT security software vendors with approximately a million open source users from all over the globe.
We are looking for a 'Sales Administrator for supporting US region from BP (30 hours)' who would like to join a young team with his/her dynamic personality and helpful attitude.
- Provide sales administrative support for the US region, therefore the basic working hours are from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm CET.
- Registration and management of the upcoming sales opportunities in CRM and SAP system
- Post-sales activity (order and contract management, invoicing)
- Continuous tracking of the service renewals
- Keep contact with reseller partners, close cooperation with other departments
- Native or close to native English knowledge is a MUST (both written and verbal)
- College or University degree
- Independent, accurate, precise and reliable work
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- At least 1-2 year experience in administrative field
- Tendentious and result-oriented personality
- Customer-focused orientation
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and SAP systems
- Because with us you can contribute to the development of professional products that make the world a safer place.
- Because with us you can learn a lot about your profession and more.
- Because we value the sharing of knowledge.
- Because here you will have all the freedom, tools and company you need to create.
- Because we let you catch a break and unwind whenever you need to.
- Because our offices are cozy without being oppressively trendy.
Location: Budapest XI.
If you are interested in the above mentioned opportunity, and you believe that you fulfill the requirements, please submit your professional English resume to us via the following page, indicating the job title in your application: