What is Balabit? The accumulation of the knowledge and experience of brilliant and devoted people, and a place where you can laugh even at the nerdiest jokes. It is also an exciting workplace, providing you with answers to your questions and feedback on your ideas and efforts. A place where your projects can be just as engrossing as a good TV show or an exciting game. And last but not least: one of the world's leading IT security software vendors with approximately a million open source users from all over the globe.
Balabit Europe Ltd. is now looking for an enthusiastic person to the following position:
We are searching you, if...
- … you have administrative experience in supporting a busy team
- … you are precise, proactive, reliable
- … you have strong attention to detail
- … you are fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- … you are a good communicator
- … you have at least bachelor’s degree
- … you have experience working with SAP
- … you enjoy being part of creating & supporting company processes
In this role you will...
- … support the day to day operations of the Marketing Department
- … assist the PR team with reporting, administration and updating websites
- … organise business trips, and manage teams’ calendars
- … schedule meetings, set up appointments, book meeting rooms
- … handle contracts, invoices, POs, and finance admin in SAP
- … data entry and file maintenance
- … manage projects with 3rd party agencies
- … order, ship and maintain the stock of marketing collaterals
Why would you choose us?
- Because you want to play an important role in the everyday life of the Marketing team...
- Because you will be part of an inspiring international team full of smart people...
- Because you will get regular feedback on your work…
- Because we have a really Cool Workplace in the 11th district (Budapest)…
- Because you can be proud of our products – as we make the world a safer place...
- Because this is a fun and friendly place to work...
- Because here we need your creativity and spirit...
- Because...we do hope that you will complete this list!
If you are interested in joining the adventure, please upload your English CV here: