Software tester traineeWhat is Balabit, you ask? It is the accumulation of the knowledge and experience of brilliant and devoted people, and a place where people can laugh even at the nerdiest jokes. It is also an exciting workplace, providing you with answers to your questions and feedback on your ideas and work efforts. A place where your projects can be just as engrossing as a good TV show or an exciting game. And last but not least: one of the world's leading IT security software vendors with approximately a million open source users from all over the globe.
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer Trainee (~ Software tester trainee - from 24 hours a week) to join our creative and enthusiastic team.
You should ideally be:
- A good team player.
- Able to take ownership of your work and challenge decisions.
- A creative problem solver with an analytical mind.
- Able to get enthusiastic and make others enthusiastic.
If you feel the above fits you, you would most probably enjoy working in our team.
- Collaborating with the developers in Agile environment.
- Participating in planning, status, etc meetings.
- Reviewing requirements, technical specifications.
- Designing, developing, maintaining and executing manual test cases (even automate them).
- Report bugs and follow their life cycle.
- Testing new application versions.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in progress.
- Basic knowledge in IT (Linux, Networks).
- Confident level of English and Hungarian.
Why choose Balabit?
- Because with us you can contribute to the development of professional products that make the world a safer place.
- Because with us you can learn a lot about your profession and more.
- Because we value the sharing of knowledge.
- Because here you will have all the freedom, tools and company you need to create.
- Because we let you catch a break and unwind whenever you need to.
- Because our offices are cozy without being oppressively trendy.
Location: Budapest XI. or Veszprém
How to apply
Should you be interested in this opening and fulfill the requirements, please submit your professional resume to us via the following page, indicating the job title in your application: