HR CoordinatorWhat is Balabit, you ask? It is the accumulation of the knowledge and experience of brilliant and devoted people, and a place where people can laugh even at the nerdiest jokes. It is also an exciting workplace, providing you with answers to your questions and feedback on your ideas and work efforts. A place where your projects can be just as engrossing as a good TV show or an exciting game. And last but not least: one of the world's leading IT security software vendors with approximately a million open source users from all over the globe.
We are looking for an HR Coordinator with dynamic personality and helpful attitude to join a creative, energetic HR team.
What is the challenge?
If you join us, you will support HR Team members in their daily activities as follows:
- Assist the daily work of the HR Department with administrative tasks
- Assist the Payroll Specialist in the payroll process
- Assist the HR Business Partners in the recruitment, onboarding - and offboarding process
- Benefit related administration
- Organize training and handle the related administration
- Prepare monthly reports
- Manage HR related invoices in SAP
- Take part in a variety of HR projects
What do we expect from you?
- At least 1-2 years experience in corporate environment in HR department
- Fluent and active English language skills (both verbal & written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and web-based applications
- Strong interest in HR activities as you will be member of the HR Team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Accurate, precise working
- Experience in payroll assistance, SAP knowledge is an advantage
Why choose Balabit?
- Because with us you can gain international experience while sitting in the Budapest Office
- Because you can be part of an energetic, agile and happy HR team
- Because you can learn a lot from senior members of the Team
- Because our offices are cozy without being oppressively trendy
- Because we are flexible in every meaning of the word
Workplace: Budapest XI.
If you are interested in the above mentioned opportunity and if you believe that you fulfill the requirements, please upload your English CV here: