Sales Development Representative for North AmericaBalabit Corp. is now looking for a goal- and success-driven colleague for the following position:
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
The North American Sales Development Representative (SDR) works with current and prospective customers to identify sales opportunities in the assigned territory. Working in support of the Sales Representative and Sales Engineer, the SDR handles a high volume of inbound and outbound calls to follow-up on leads and generate sales activity.
- Learn the Balabit sales process and understand our core products in order to effectively sell appointments to prospective customers.
- Work with your assigned Sales Representative and Sales Engineer, as well as Management to determine a strategic sales approach.
- Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start the sales process.
- Present and sell Balabits’ products and services to current and potential customers through high volumes of phone calls.
- Follow up on leads and referrals resulting from field activity, the Balabit Marketing team, Channel Partners, and individual prospecting.
- Support your Sales Representative and Sales Engineer by staying on top of crucial sales activities including cold calling, booking meetings, and prospecting.
- Maintain accurate account information and activity detail in Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year University AND 1+ years of business-to-business sales experience/training OR equivalent combination to education and experience.
- Technology industry experience preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding phone skills and ability to handle a high volume of calls per day.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to influence, negotiate, and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills.
- Personal drive and internal motivation towards high achievement.
Core Competencies - To perform this job successfully, you should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Sales Skills: achieves sales goals; initiates new contacts; maintains customer satisfaction; maintains records and promptly submits information; overcomes objections with persuasion and persistence
- Achievement Focus & achieving challenging goals
- Innovation & develops innovative approaches and ideas
- Problem Identification & Solving
- Written & Oral Communications
- Adaptability to changes, managing competing demands, trying to find the best solution
- Planning/Organizing & Prioritizing
If you are interested in the above mentioned opportunity and if you believe that you fulfill the requirements, please upload your English CV to our website.